How to protect yourself from Coronavirus
Coronavirus is putting countries on lockdown and keeping people around the world indoors. But still, go out for some important errands. This means you need to be more cautious about the surfaces you touch because you might bring germ home.
Respiratory disease coronavirus has spread across the globe. this illness appears to spread from person to person. World Health Organization has officially declared this disease a pandemic.
What is Corona Virus or COVID 19:-
A virus called the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 has been identified in China in 2019. The disease caused by this virus is called coronavirus disease in 2019 or commonly known as COVID-19.
The virus is a type of coronavirus — a family of viruses that can cause illnesses such as the common cold, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).
Corona Virus Symptoms:-
- Temperature or Fever
- Breathing Issues
These symptoms do not necessarily mean that you have the illness.
These might be of other illnesses such as cold and flu.
Tips to protect yourself from Coronavirus:-
- Give at least 20 seconds wash to your hands with soap and water often. if the soap is not available, use hand sanitizer gel.
- Wash your hand when you get home or at the workplace.
- Stay at home as much as possible and wear a protective Mask while going out.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue (not your hands) when you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid close contact with unwell people.
- Stay at home even if you’re not sick. Being in the crowd can pose unnecessary risks.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with uncleaned hands.
- Avoid international traveling unless it is very important.
- Avoid eating meat or animal organ.
What if you have symptoms of Covid19:-
- Contact your doctor immediately if you have symptoms of COVID 19.
- Share your travel history with the doctor if you recently travel.
- Tell him if you had contact with an infected person.
- Call your doctor before visiting the clinic so that they can prepare and make sure that others aren’t infected.
What if you have diagnosed with COVID 19?
- Stay at home only unless you are going to get medical care.
- Avoid public transportation.
- Stay Isolated in a separate room.
- Avoid sharing bedding, glasses, dishes and other items.
- if possible, use a separate bathroom.
- Take regular medical advice.
How to Clean and Disinfect your Home From Coronavirus:-
Washing your hand frequently is one of the best things you can do to prevent coronavirus, but the virus can still cling to surfaces like phone, car, shoes or other stuff you touch. In this case, cleaning and disinfecting your home could help to kill pathogens and remove contaminants from a surface.
- Use disposable gloves while cleaning and disinfecting any surface or items. After each cleaning gloves should be discarded.
- Before disinfecting any dirty surface, clean them by using a detergent and water.
- For disinfecting any surface, use bleached based disinfectant. Diluted household bleach solutions with at least 70% alcohol to prepare a perfect solution to disinfect any hard surface or household items.
- For the soft surfaces like carpeted floor, rugs, curtains, and drapes remove visible dirt and infection if present and then clean then with appropriate cleaners indicated for particular surfaces.