Best 5 Exercises to get rid of Belly Fat at Home
If you are finding it difficult to fit in your favorite Dress or your belly fat is giving you the nightmares. Then it is time to make changes to your lifestyle now. Belly Fat looks so ugly and it may cause serious health issues also.
The best way to lose stomach fat is a healthy diet with exercise. You need to put a proper time to say an hour in your daily routine for Exercise to get rid of belly Fat Quickly.
If you are serious about losing weight, you may need to put in an hour of exercise in your everyday routine to target and reduce belly fat. There are some great fat burning abs-exercises and in our article, we’ll show you 5 simple exercises to lose belly fat at home and reduce your belly fat naturally.
Nothing burns stomach fat easier than crunches. Crunches, according to some fitness experts, occupy the top rank among fat-burning exercises. It is high time you start including abs-crunching exercises to your daily routine.
How To Do Crunches:
- Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Alternatively, you can also lift your legs off the floor at a 90-degree angle.
- Lift your hands and place them behind your head, or keep them crossed on your chest.
- Inhale deeply, and as you lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
- Inhale again as you get back down, and exhale as you come up.
- Do this for 10 times as a beginner.
- Repeat another two to three sets.
2. Bicycle Exercise:
This is one of the effective and Easy Exercises to Lose Belly fat Fast. The Best thing about this is that you even don’t need a bicycle for this. Now Wondering How you can do this, read on!!!
How to Do Bicycle Exercise:-
- Lay down on the floor keeping your hand behind your head or on you either side,
- Now lift and bend your legs at the knees.
- Bring your either knee close to your chest, keeping another leg away.
- Now change the legs.
- Keep doing like you are paddling a bicycle.
3. Lunge Twist:
If you are looking to shred the belly fat Fast, try this workout. It will help you to reduce belly fat quickly. Sportsperson does this Lunges twist to get rid of belly fat and stay fit.
How to Do Lunches Twist:-
- Stand straight with your legs apart.
- Slightly bend your knees.
- Now lift your hands keeping them parallel to ground and at 90 degrees with shoulders.
- Now take a step forward with right leg, sit as on a Lunge so that your knees would be at 90- degree angle wrf floor.
- Keep your left leg backward supported by the toes and keep the spine straight.
- Twist your torso (not the legs) to the right and then left.
- Repeat this 15 times.
4. Rolling Plank Exercise:
Rolling Plank is one of the best workouts for a strong stomach. The rolling plank trains all the muscles in your core including your abdomen, hip, and lower back.
How to do rolling planks:-
- Lay down on the floor with your elbows and knees resting on the ground.
- Align your neck with your spine and look forward.
- Now lift the knees supporting your legs on the toes.
- Contract your knees while breathing normally.
- Now Stay in this plank posture for 30 seconds.
- Now, start moving to and fro for 30 seconds which is known as rolling plank exercise.
5. The Stomach Vacuum:
These are low impact exercises that emphasize on your breathing instead of increasing heart rate. It is similar to the cat stretch pose and an effective way to reduce belly fat.
How to Do
- Go down to the ground on your hands and Knee, supporting your body.
- Inhale fully and loosen up the abdomen.
- Now Exhale, tighten the abdomen muscles.
- Hold this for 15-30 seconds.
- Repeat the process.